NHAA SPRING EDUCATIONAL SEMINAR AND VENDOR EXPO
April 15, 2016 - Puritan Conference Center - Manchester, New Hampshire
• Registration- 11:00 to 11:30
• Lunch- 11:30 to 12:30
• Opening Remarks- 12:30 to 12:45
• Seminar- 12:45 to 4:20
• THE POWER OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND*- Steve Coppola, PT, DPT
• NH UNINSURED MOTORISTS ISSUES- Laurence Getman, Esq.
• DEPT. OF LABOR W/C UPDATE- Donna Daneke, Esq. and Director C. J. Stone
• HANDS DOWN- ELBOW TO FINGERTIP- Lance Klingler, MD
* Note: "The Power of the Subconscious Mind and Its Role In the World of Adjusters,
Case Managers, and Claimants" will include a hypnosis demonstration.
- 3 CE Credits approved for either Workers' Compensation and/or Multi-Line -
VENDOR EXPO-Limited to 12 Spaces
To register go to click on calendar tab on the right or http://www.nhadjusters.org/calendar.php
New Hampshire Adjusters Association
497 Hooksett Road/ Box 304
Manchester, NH 03104
Vice President--Dawn Krar
Treasurer--Donna Daneke, Esq.
Board Member--David McQuade
Board Member--Deanna J. Neal
To find additional resources for continuing education, we suggest you go to:
THE STATE OF NH LICENSE REQUIREMENTS or contact the NH Insurance or Labor departments about seminars they may schedule throughout the year.