NHAA FALL EDUCATIONAL SEMINAR AND VENDOR EXPO IS SOLD OUT
October 16, 2015 - Puritan Conference Center - Manchester, New Hampshire
* Co-Sponsored by Bernard & Merrill, PLLC
* 6 CE Credits
* Workers' Compensation and Multi-Line
* Lunch Provided
* Vendor Expo
* Registration 7:00AM to 8:00AM
* Seminar 8:00AM to 4:15PM
• LEGAL UPDATE- WORKERS' COMPENSATION ISSUES- Eric Bernard, Esq.
• LEGAL UPDATE- LIABILTY ISSUES- Doreen Connor, Esq.
• INJURY STORIES AND CHOOSING MEMORIES- Albert Drukteinis, MD, JD
• FREE FROM THE INTERNET-RESEARCH TOOLS FOR THE ADJUSTER- Joseph Stephenson
• ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS IN ENGINEERING INVESTIGATIONS OF CLAIMS- Babar Khan, P.E.
• GETTING A FOOT IN THE DOOR-FOOT AND ANKLE DISORDERS- Ronald Resnick, MD
• SHOULDERING THE BURDEN-SHOULDER ARTHRITIS AND SHOULDER REPLACEMENT- Karen Boselli,MD
To register for the Conference, please proceed to www.nhadjusters.org - Calendar
SPECIAL NOTICE: We have openings for Secretary and Treasurer. It's time to step up and come to the aid of your Association. If you are considering becoming an Officer or have any suggestions for future topics or venues, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Hampshire Adjusters Association
497 Hooksett Road/ Box 304
Manchester, NH 03104
Vice President--Michael Anifant
Board Member--Melanie McDonough
Board Member--Deanna J. Neal
To find additional resources for continuing education, we suggest you go to:
THE STATE OF NH LICENSE REQUIREMENTS or contact the NH Insurance or Labor departments about seminars they may schedule throughout the year.